• Bank Certificates

  • Company Name Verification

  • Registration of Incorporation

  • Community Tax Certificate

  • Barangay Clearance

  • Sanitary Permit

  • Zoning Permit

  • Construction Permit

  • Residence Certificate

  • Fire Safety Permit

  • Company Insurance

  • Major’s Permit

  • Municipal License to Operate

  • Inspection Certificate

  • BIR Registration

  • Accounting Books Registration

  • Authority to print Receipts & Invoices

  • Registration Receipts & Invoices


Social Security System


Philippine Health Assurance Corporation


Home Development Mutual Fund

Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

(Registration of foreign/non-resident investments with the BSP if the foreign exchange (FX) needed to fund repatriation of the capital and the remittance of dividends/profits accruing thereon will be purchased from banks in the Philippines)

Registration & clearance is required from these government agencies to operate in or export any of the following:

  • – Bureau of Animal Industry for animals, animal products, and pets

  • – Bureau of Protected Areas and Wildlife Bureau for exotic or endangered animals

  • – Bureau of Plant Industry for plants

  • – Bureau of Food and drugs for food, drugs and chemicals

  • – International Coffee Organization Certifying Agency for coffee

  • – Garments and Textile Export Board for garments and textiles

  • – Department of Trade and Industry for handicrafts

  • – Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources for fish and other aquatic products

  • – Philippine Coconut Authority for regulated coconut products (mature nuts and seedlings)

  • – Fiber Industry Development Authority for fibers

  • – Department of Environment and Natural Resources for authority to build or operate pollution-control devices

  • – Housing and Land Use Regulatory board, National Housing Authority, and

  • – Department of Agrarian Reform for projects involving land use or conversion

  • – Bureau of Land Use Regulatory Board, National Housing Authority and Department of Agrarian Reform for projects involving land use conversion.

  • – Bureau of Product Standards for commodity clearance to ensure conformity with established standards

  • – Mines and Geo Sciences Bureau for mining rights

  • – Department of Energy for oil exploration activities

  • – National Telecommunications Commission for telecommunication projects

  • – Intellectual Property Office for trademarks and patent registration

  • – Department of Tourism for tourism projects

  • – Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection for accreditation of services or repair shops

  • – Bureau of Customs for clearing customs bonded manufacturing warehouses and certificate of exclusive distributorship for importers.